|Intro||Dutch conductor and composer|
|Is||Musician, Conductor, Composer|
Jeppe Moulijn (1972) is a Dutch conductor and composer.
- Songs of Oblivion (1995-1999) for mezzo-soprano, tenor and orchestra on texts by DH Lawrence . Premiere December 2003 in Amsterdam.
- Archipel (2002) for soprano, flute (also piccolo, alto and bass flute), and strings on texts by Slauerhoff.
- Songs of Twilight (2004) for chamber choir, large mixed choir and orchestra.
- Soms in de Schemering (2005) for soprano, oboe, viola, cello and harp on texts by Louise Mellema.
- Concerto for viola (2007) for viola and orchestra.
- Et fit lux (2012) for voice and piano or voice and orchestra.